I love all kinds of soups, stews and beans. I could eat them everyday. My daughter is the same way. Her favorite restaurant in Reno is Sup, and she will choose soup 9... READ MORE
Our grass-fed beef cattle are grass raised and finished, and our beef is dry aged. Our heritage pigs are raised outdoors with plenty of space to root around and be a pig, and they are fed an all natural vegetarian diet. They are humanely raised. Our cattle and pigs are not administered growth hormones, stimulants, or growth promoting antibiotics.
We are currently providing grass-fed beef and Heritage pork to Reno, NV and surrounding areas. We also make deliveries to North Las Vegas and Auburn, CA several times a year. Have a look around, and please contact us if you have any questions.
*Reno Area, We are coming April 22nd. We will have a morning pick up is at Bassett Furniture at 8:30a.m, Bassett’s address is: 9025 S Virginia St, Reno, NV. It is right off the freeway. We are bringing pork shares, beef bundles, combo boxes, and a special ground beef and brats box.
*Carson City: We are coming April 22nd. We will have a morning pick at Starbucks on Topsy Lane at 9:30.
*Sacramento Area: We will be coming back on Saturday, April 29th. We will have a pick up location in Auburn and Roseville.
1. Auburn: April 29th, we will be meeting in the south parking lot in front of Starbucks located at 392 Elm Ave, Auburn, CA. You can pick up your order from 12:00-12:30 We are bringing pork shares, beef bundles, combo boxes, and our new 15/lb GSB Box.
2. Roseville: April 29th, we will be meeting in Roseville in the parking lot of the Starbucks located at 998 Sunrise Ave, Suite 115, Roseville, CA. You can pick up your order here from 1:00-1:30.
*North Las Vegas: We are coming on, Sarturday, June 3rd! We will meet in the Canyon Ridge Christian Church parking lot from 2:00p.m. to 2:30p.m. on June 3rd. Cross streets are Lone Mountain and Jones. Address is 6200 W. Lone Mountain Rd. Las Vegas, NV. We are bringing pork shares, beef bundles, combo boxes, and our new 15/lb GSB Box.
*Boise: Idaho Food Co-op will be bringing our products down mid June. Idaho Food Co-op will be handling all orders. Please order at: idahofoodcoop.com. Customers can pick up their pre-orders between 4:00p.m. and 4:30p.m in the Starbucks parking lot in Franklin Town Plaza. Address is 8077 W. Franklin Rd, Boise, ID 83704. Please email or call Rebekah with any questions. She is our good friend that lives in Boise. 208-761-2855, Rebekah@idahofoodcoop.com
We have a select line of Specialty Products, Candleberry Candles, RanchGirl Hats, and Sandhill Dairy!! You are going to love them ALL!! You can order them by clicking on the Specialty Product, Candle, and Dairy order tabs.
For Reno/Sparks customers, we can deliver these to your home if you add them onto one of our pork or beef bundles. Otherwise, you can pick them up at one of our Bassett Furniture drops.
Sacrament, Las Vegas, and Carson City, you can add on any of these items to your order, and pick them up at your pick up location.
- We are on Instagram… @alpineranch
- We deliver to your door in the Reno/Sparks area.
- We have a Facebook Page!
- We have a recipe section and blog.
- We have a 15/lb GSB Box. It has 6/lbs of Ground Beef, 5/lbs pork country sausage, and 4 pounds pork beer brats.