I love all kinds of soups, stews and beans. I could eat them everyday. My daughter is the same way. Her favorite restaurant in Reno is Sup, and she will choose soup 9... READ MORE
Our grass-fed beef cattle are grass raised and finished, and our beef is dry aged. Our heritage pigs are raised outdoors with plenty of space to root around and be a pig, and they are fed an all natural vegetarian diet. They are humanely raised. Our cattle and pigs are not administered growth hormones, stimulants, or growth promoting antibiotics.
We are currently providing grass-fed beef and Heritage pork to Reno, NV and surrounding areas. We also make deliveries to North Las Vegas and Auburn, CA several times a year. Have a look around, and please contact us if you have any questions.
We have a select line of Specialty Products!! You are going to love them!! You can order them by clicking on the Beef, Lamb or Pork order tabs. For Reno/Sparks customers, we can deliver these to your home if you add them onto one of our pork or beef bundles. Otherwise, you can pick them up at one of our Bassett Furniture drops.
- We are on Instagram… @alpineranch
- We deliver to your door in the Reno/Sparks area.
- We have a Facebook Page!
- We have a recipe section and blog.
- We have a 15/lb GSB Box. It has 6/lbs of Ground Beef, 5/lbs pork country sausage, and 4 pounds pork beer brats.
*Reno Area, We are coming March 18th We will have a morning pick up is at Bassett Furniture at 8:30a.m, Bassett’s address is: 9025 S Virginia St, Reno, NV. It is right off the freeway. We are bringing pork shares, beef bundles, combo boxes, and a special ground beef and brats box.
*Carson City: We are coming March 18th. We will have a morning pick at Starbucks on Topsy Lane at 9:30.
*Sacramento Area: We will be coming back on Saturday, March 11th. We will have a pick up location in Auburn and Roseville.
1. Auburn: We will be meeting in the south parking lot in front of Starbucks located at 392 Elm Ave, Auburn, CA. You can pick up your order from 12:00-12:30. We are bringing pork shares, beef bundles, combo boxes, and our new 15/lb GSB Box.
2. Roseville: We will be meeting in Roseville in the parking lot of the Starbucks located at 998 Sunrise Ave, Suite 115, Roseville, CA. You can pick up your order here from 1:00-1:30.
*North Las Vegas: We are coming on, Sarturday, March 4th! We will meet in the Canyon Ridge Christian Church parking lot from 2:00p.m. to 2:30p.m. on March 4th. Cross streets are Lone Mountain and Jones. Address is 6200 W. Lone Mountain Rd. Las Vegas, NV. We are bringing pork shares, beef bundles, combo boxes, and our new 15/lb GSB Box.
*Boise: Idaho Food Co-op will be bringing our products down March 19th. Idaho Food Co-op will be handling all orders. Please order at: idahofoodcoop.com. Customers can pick up their pre-orders between 4:00p.m. and 4:30p.m in the Starbucks parking lot in Franklin Town Plaza. Address is 8077 W. Franklin Rd, Boise, ID 83704. Please email or call Rebekah with any questions. She is our good friend that lives in Boise. 208-761-2855, Rebekah@idahofoodcoop.com